- 80% meat content, 20% fruit and vegetables
- Low Carbohydrate content with fruit and vegetables
- Naturally Hypoallergenic, formulated without Grain or Gluten
- Formulated without White Potato
- With added Coconut Oil for multi-health benefits
- Freshly prepared meats from human grade quality sources
- Prebiotics to support digestion
- Super foods; Spirulina and Green Lipped Mussel
- Health supporting Herbs, Vitamins and Minerals
- Additional Joint Supplements
- Made in Britain with British ingredients
About Eden Pet Food
Eden 80/20 is an exceptionally high quality dry dog food. It consists of 80% human grade meats (duck, lamb, venison, salmon etc), 20% fruits and vegetables (including coconut oil) and there are no grains or cereals (which can cause allergies in dogs). It comes in a variety of flavours, including semi-moist kibble.
- HELPS MAINTAIN HEALTHY JOINTS
- RICH IN OMEGA 3 & 6
- FORMULATED WITHOUT GRAIN OR GLUTEN
- PREBIOTICS TO SUPPORT DIGESTION
Feeding your dog/puppy a high quality dog food such as Eden means you don’t have to feed as much as other brands that are loaded with cereals, animal derivatives, colouring additives and other fillers. This is because poor quality dog foods have very little meat content and are filled with shocking amounts of substandard ingredients, meaning the dog needs to eat more. By not having to feed as much (by feeding higher quality food) it works out much cheaper per kg (especially when purchasing a large bag) to feed your dog/puppy Eden than it is to feed other brands that are of poor quality.
- Multiply the recommended daily feeding amount to work out how many days it would take for your dog to eat 12 kg in total.
- Divide price of the bag by the amount of days it would take for your dog to eat 12 kg.
- This gives to the total cost of feeding your dog this food per day.
- Now do the same with the Eden food, following their feeding guideline.
- Compare the daily price results with both brands. Are they similar in value? Are they equivalent in meat content? Do both brands use human grade meats and are they equivalent in high quality ingredients?
Because Eden is all natural you can even feed it to puppies from 5 weeks of age! (from weaning). It is suitable for all ages – puppy, adult dog & senior.
Nutritionally complete food with a high content of quality traditionally reared freshly prepared Suffolk Duck, grass reared Lamb, Rabbit, Venison and whole Egg. Based on the Ancestral diet of your dog with quality protein aligned to a dogs natural food intake.
Freshly Prepared Duck 30%, Dried Duck 13%, Sweet Potato 13%, Freshly Prepared Lamb 10%, Dried Rabbit 8%, Freshly Prepared Venison 7%, Duck Fat 5%, Tapioca 3.5%, Chickpea 3.5%, Dried Lamb 3%, Whole Egg 2%, Duck Liver 2%, Pea Fibre 0.5%, Minerals & Vitamins, Carrot, Apple, Spinach, Coconut Oil 0.06%, Lucerne, Rosehips, Burdock Root, Camomile, Seaweed, Cranberry, Aniseed & fenugreek, Fructooligosaccharides 450mg/kg, Glucosamine 340mg/kg, Methylsulfonylmethane 340mg/kg, Chondroitin Sulphate 240mg/kg, Thyme, Marjoram, Oregano, Parsley, Sage.
TIP: Save money by buying in bulk/larger bags
Original (Multi Meat & Fish) Cuisine
TIP: Save money by buying in bulk
The natural anti-inflammatory properties of fish are ideal for dogs with:
- Inflammation of the joints due to arthritis or similar problems
- Ideal for competition/agility dogs as a preventative/supportive measure
(Use with Eden Joint Support for best results)
- Great for Itchy skin when caused by intolerance to grain based foods
- Ideal for dogs with sensitive tummies/digestive issues, (can be used with Eden Digestive Support)
Freshly Prepared Salmon 23%, Dried Herring 21.5%, Sweet Potato 13%, Dried Fish (including seasonally available Cod, Haddock, Hake, Plaice and Pollock) 8%, Dried Salmon 8%, Freshly Prepared Trout 6%, White fish 6%, Salmon Oil 6%, Pea Fibre, Salmon Stock 1.5%, Lucerne, Chickpea, Coconut Oil 0.5%, Spinach, Carrot, Apple, Green Lipped Mussel 0.1%, Spirulina 0.1%, Rosehips, Burdock Root, Camomile, Aniseed & Fenugreek, Seaweed, Marjoram, Oregano, Parsley, Sage, Thyme.
TIP: Save money by buying in bulk
Eden Feeding Guide